quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2015

LIKE A HURRICANE

You entered into my life
like a hurricane on a summer evening.
Your eyes locked me
like a spyder net
and I surrendered
to your soft, velvet touch.

You entered into my life
like a hurricane on a summer evening.
Caused no panic or destruction
only thunders of deep love
and sweet tnederness.

My life will nerver be the same...
but, who cares?

Now ...
I dance at the sound of the screaming silence
that surronds our nights and our days.

Plenty of love
I overflow with a smile on my face
and whem you're nearby,
the clock of life slows down
anr the tic-tac
turns out a lovers melodie
crossinf the autumn of life.

 ©Graça Costa

                                                                      Julia Watkins

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário