sexta-feira, 3 de março de 2017

TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JAMES GARLAND - FACING LOVE - OUR DUET

FACING LOVE

Him
Moments subliminal continue to define,
I have seen your beauty in every raptures rose.
In the theater forever we commit sweet tenure,
thought is no longer mine alone.
Have no fear beloved for we are home.
Her
In this night
and all nights to come,
I'll be yours.
In this night
and all nights to come,
my eyes will sparkle and my skin will glow
under your touch.
Him
I will say adieu to starlight glow,
The shine of you eyes is all I know.
Love is your sweet caress leaving me beguiled,
Joy is the depth of your smile.
Her
Lay down next to me.
Lets feed ourselves of passion,
and write in the book of life
how true lovers reach eternity
by the simple share of skin and soul.
Him
Sweet satin of touch finds raptures notions,
An opus of every love contained in emotion.
Alive in sweet fire we coalesce in to expression,
the terminus of cashmere waves soulful devotion.
Her
Subtle this feeling.
We can call it love
or passion
or dream.
both astonishing
and scary
so deep and so ephemeral.
needs nudity of selfishness
needs us
particles of eternity
melted in one another.

(c) 2017 Michael Garland and Graca Costa


Escrito em Fevereiro 2017 - Written in february 2017


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário