segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2015

EXPECTING YOU


You left in my mouth a taste of wonder
and in the skin a fervent prayer of unfinished desire,
the hunger for more the day stole from me.

You left me in the look a breath of spring tide,
a storm of unrestrained affections crying for the night
or merely for the sound of your footsteps in the dark.

The day passes, slow and sullen
 but inside me beats the sun
 and, with silent lips and paradise in the eyes
 I let the fire involved me in the waiting
 of the so much I want you.

On the horizon the day falls,
leaving in the air promises kept in yesterday which never came.

I'm waiting for you,
embracing me where loneliness ends
and get involved in the serene tracery of one tomorrow dreamed
but yet not lived.


 © Graça Costa 

                                                                    Mark Tennant

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário